The Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points, cost-effective 802.11ac APs with single- or dual-radio mode, deliver high-performance Wi-Fi networking for hospitality and branch offices, while minimizing costs for low-to-moderate density areas. The compact Aruba 203H AP is software-configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual-radio mode, or 2x2 single-radio mode. It supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band or up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band in single-radio 2x2 mode. In dual-radio 1x1 mode, the maximum data rates for the 203H AP are up to 433 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 200 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Cost-effective IEEE 802.11ac access point with configurable single- or dual-radio mode.
- Supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band or up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band in single-radio 2x2 mode and, in dual-radio 1x1 mode, up to 433 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 200 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
Flexible IEEE 802.11ac Radio Architecture
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points are software-configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual-radio mode, or 2x2 single-radio dual-band mode.
The 203H AP supports up to 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) or up to 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). In 1x1 dual-radio mode, these maximum speeds are up to 433 Mbps and 200 Mbps respectively.
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points ship with everything you need to deploy as a wall-mounted (hospitality) AP, attaching directly to a standard single-gang data wall-box.
The 203H can also be easily converted to a desk-mounted (remote) AP, using an optional accessory stand.
This AP can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) mode.
RF Management to Deliver Reliable, High-performance WLANs
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points, with Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology, automatically assign channel and power settings, provide airtime fairness and ensure that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high performance WLANs.
The 203H AP can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for wireless intrusion protection, VPN tunnels to extend remote locations to corporate resources, and wireless mesh connections where Ethernet drops are not available.
Help Secure Your Wireless Network
Aruba 203H Series Unified Hospitality Access Points with integrated wireless intrusion protection offer threat protection and mitigation, and eliminate the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
The integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) helps provide secure storage of credentials and keys as well as secure boot features.
- Ports : 1 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet, PoE/PoE+ for uplink 1 local 10/100/1000BASE-T and 2 passive pass-through RJ-45 ports
- Mounting : Supports wall-box and desk mount deployments
- Connectivity, standard : 5GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO, or 2.4GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO, or 5GHz 802.11ac 1x1 MIMO and 2.4GHz 802.11n 1x1 MIMO
- Input voltage : 56 VDC, PoE/PoE+
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) : 5.5 x 3.4 x 1.0 in
- Weight : 7.9 oz