The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points delivers an affordable high performance 802.11ac with MU-MIMO (Wave 2) for medium density enterprise environments. With the integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and supporting 802.3af power, the Aruba 303 enables enterprises to improve their work efficiency and productivity with low TCO. The compact Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Point delivers a maximum concurrent data rate of 867 Mbps in the 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 1.2 Gbps). Featuring 2x2:2SS, it is designed for device density environments, such as schools, retail branches, warehouses, hotels and enterprise offices, where the environment is cost sensitive.
The Aruba AP-303P models allow you to daisy-chain your wired network to connect and power any network device (IP camera, IOT gateway, or a second access point) to the E1 Ethernet port of the AP-303P.
- Simplify and cost-reduce the installation of multiple devices by sharing switch ports and cabling.
- AP-303P models support Zigbee 802.15.4 radio to provide connectivity for IoT devices.
- 2:2:2SS SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO operation, channel width up to 80 MHz.
- Unified access points supporting ArubaOS and InstantOS modes.
Mid-range performance and density 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
- The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points are cost-optimized for delivering 802.11ac Wave 2 performance in medium density environments.
- Designed specifically for moderate performance requirements.
- Supports dual-radio operation in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
Unified Access Points Supporting ArubaOS and InstantOS Modes
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points deliver architectural flexibility, since they can be deployed either with a controller or in controllerless mode.
Based on the presence of a controller in the network, the Aruba 303 will load the ArubaOS or InstantOS software automatically.
802.11ac Wave 2 With 2x2:24SS, 80MHz, and MU-MIMO
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points support 802.11ac with Wave 2 features including 2x2:2SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
Radios support transmissions in Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) and Single-User MIMO (SU-MIMO) operating modes.
Integrated BLE Beacon For Location Services and Asset Tracking
The Aruba 303 Series Campus Access Points have an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacon to enable Aruba location services such as beacon management, location notifications and navigation.
The integration of a BLE beacon enables businesses to leverage mobile context to develop applications that deliver an enhanced user experience and increase the value of the network infrastructure.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number : R0G68A
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.hpe.com
- Brand Name : Aruba
- Product Series : 303
- Product Model : AP-303P
- Product Name : AP-303P Wireless Access Point
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band :
- 2.40 GHz
- 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 1.20 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Beamforming Technology : Yes
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : Yes
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- USB : Yes
- Management Port : Yes
- Physical Characteristics
- Ceiling MountableWall MountableRail-mountable
- Form Factor : T-bar Mount
- Height : 1.38" (35 mm)
- Width : 5.91" (150 mm)
- Depth : 5.91" (150 mm)
- Weight (Approximate) : 280 g
- Package Contents :
- AP-303P Wireless Access Point
- Black Mount Clips
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : cTUVus
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime