JZ031A is the Aruba AP-345 (RW) Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Internal Antennas Smart Rate Unified Campus AP. The Aruba 340 series access points provide the fastest 802.11ac gigabit data speeds and superb user experience for mobile devices and applications in a digital workplace. Designed with an integrated, 802.3bz Compliant, HPE SmartRate multi-gig Ethernet port to eliminate wired bottlenecks, these APs offer unmatched wireless performance and capacity. The unique and flexible dual-5 GHz architecture of the 340 series offers a way to double 5 GHz capacity where needed, without compromise or restrictions.
The benefits of Aruba AP-340 include:
- Unified AP – deploy with or without controller
- Dual Radio 4x4 802.11ac access point with Multi-User MIMO (wave 2)
- Optional dual-5 GHz mode supported, where the 2.4 GHz radio is converted to a second 5 GHz radio
- HPE SmartRate uplink Ethernet port (E0)
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Quality of service for unified communications applications
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Skype for Business with encrypted
- videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
- Aruba AppRF technology leverages deep packet inspection to classify and block, prioritize, or limit bandwidth for thousands of applications in a
- range of categories
- Best-in-class RF Management
- Integrated AirMatch technology manages the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio bands and actively optimizes the RF environment including channel width, channel selection and transmit power.
- Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology provides airtime fairness and ensures that APs stay clear of all sources of RF interference to deliver reliable, high performance WLANs Spectrum analysis.
- Capable of part-time or dedicated air monitoring, the spectrum analyzer remotely scans the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands to identify sources of RF interference from HT20 through VHT160 operation.
- Aruba Secure Core
- Device assurance: Use of Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys as well as secure boot.
- Integrated wireless intrusion protection2 offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- SecureJack-capable for secure tunneling of wired Ethernet traffic.
- Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM)
- Enables the AP to continuously monitor and report its actual power consumption and optionally make autonomous decisions to disable certain capabilities based on the amount of power available to the unit.
- Software configurable to disable capabilities in certain orders. For the 340 Series Access Points, by default, the USB interface will be the first feature to turn off if the AP power consumption exceeds the available power budget.
- Product Name : Aruba AP-345 (RW) Dual 4x4:4 MU-MIMO Radio Internal Antennas Smart Rate Unified Campus AP
- Manufacturer Part Number : JZ031A
- Product Series : 340
- Product Model : AP-345
- Product Type : Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard : IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band :
- 5 GHz
- 2.40 GHz
- Total Number of Antennas : 8
- Number of Internal Antennas : 8
- Wireless Transmission Speed : 3 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology : Yes
- Beamforming Technology : Yes
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit :
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports : 2
- PoE PD Port : Yes
- VGA : No
- HDMI : No
- USB : Yes
- Powerline : No
- Management Port : Yes
- Form Factor :
- Wall Mountable
- Ceiling Mountable
- Dimension (H × W × D) : 2" × 8.9" × 8.8"