- Short-throw ratio
- DLP technology for long-lasting picture perfection
- PointWrite Interactive Solution Compatible
Ensuring Stable Operation in Challenging Classroom Environment
Anti-Dust Accumulation Sensor Resists Dust Buildup
Incorporating color wheel sensors with an ingenious anti-dust accumulation feature, MW826ST prolongs optimal performance by rejecting dust which can accumulate on traditional sensors to block the IR signal and cause flickering, abnormal colors, or even shutdown.
Expanding Classroom Possibilities with Short Throw Ratio
Unobstructed Instruction Without Space Constraints
Offering a big screen in short distance with a 0.49 short-throw ratio, MW826ST eliminates distracting shadows and glare for students and teachers to engage and collaborate freely in front of the board.
Creating Lasting Lessons with Striking Picture Quality
Uncompromised High Brightness
MW826ST produces 3,400 high ANSI lumen brightness and resolution for perfect projection performance with crisp images and sharp text even in bright lecture room. High brightness provides clear content under high ambient lighting, allowing lights to be kept on during classes for note taking and interactive collaboration.
BenQ education projectors offer a range of resolutions and projected image sizes to meet diverse classroom needs. Featuring crisp image quality up to 120 inches, our ultra-short throw education projectors deliver increased classroom versatility at reduced costs.
Enduring Picture Perfection from DLP Technology
Long Lasting Picture Quality
With sealed design that protects the DLP chip from dust-induced image degradation and the industrial-grade durability of DLP projection technology, BenQ education projectors are capable of maintaining long-lasting picture quality by eliminating color decay. Unlike non-DLP projectors, BenQ education projectors deliver premium picture quality equivalent to the result from brand new projectors after lamp replacement.
High DLP Pixel Fill Factor for Superb Viewing Experience
BenQ DLP projectors feature class-leading high fill factor, minimizing black borders around each pixel to eliminate the dreaded “screen door effect” commonly observed in non-DLP projectors. BenQ education projectors produce superior definition and clarity in small-size text and fine details for beautifully rendered images instead of pixelated graphics.
Crisp Readability via High Contrast Ratio
Ideal for text, numbers, and tables widely used in instruction, BenQ education projectors leverage the native DLP advantage of digitally controlled micromirrors on the DMD chip. By completely toggling off reflective micromirrors to generate deep true blacks, BenQ education projectors create high native contrast ratio for sharp readability and crisp resolution at every single sub-pixel.
Enabling Interactive Learning
Interaction on Any Surface
PointWrite™ technology transforms BenQ education projectors into collaborative platforms that turn any surface into an interactive whiteboard. Seamless integration of PointWrite™ kit and QWrite software with BenQ projectors encourages a truly collaborative learning environment where students and teachers work together using intuitive templates along with annotation tools.
Multi-Touch & Multi- Screen Drawing
With enhanced multi-touch capability for pens or fingers, two PointWrite™ projectors can be used in conjunction to double the interactive projection surface, creating vast new opportunities for interactive learning in modern digital classrooms. In QWrite Whiteboard Mode, teachers can also run different applications or display, view, and annotate across two surfaces.
Reliably accurate in any ambient lighting, PointWrite™ auto calibrates and saves its settings immediately when plugged into a computer’s USB port, remaining ready with no manual configuration or complicated training for teachers.
Windows Gesture Support
PointWrite™ projectors support intuitive Windows gestures such as zooming in and out or scrolling while browsing webpages, pictures or Google Maps. All multi-touch commands and gestures are supported for Windows 8 or above and future applications.
Making Collaboration Easier with BYOD
Simple and Convenient Wireless Dongle
Apart from wired MHL support, BenQ education projectors are ready for BYOD collaboration and creating more engaging lessons via QCast wireless dongle that allows up to 4 participants to stream content from smart devices or computers to the big screen, displaying them in 4 split screens.
Optimizing Educational Investment
The exclusive BenQ innovation SmartEcoTM technology intelligently modulates light output and perfects DLP's energy saving capabilities to increase lamp life with uncompromised brightness and exquisite picture quality. Reducing energy consumption, SmartEcoTM extends lamp life up to 15,000 hours, 3X* more than without SmartEcoTM technology. And Eco Blank mode further increases energy saving capability by dimming lamp power automatically to lower total power by 70% when blanking the projection.
* The lamp life under LampSave mode is three times longer than under Normal mode.
Sharp Details in Dark Scenes
BenQ’s exclusive SmartEcoTM Technology ingeniously adjusts light output based on content, enhancing contrast to produce richer blacks and the best possible picture quality especially important for detailed and dynamic dark scenes such as astronomy courses.
Facilitating Smart, Efficient Projector Maintenance
LAN Control Compatibility
BenQ education projectors are compatible with Creston, AMX, and PJ Link control systems for convenient system integration with various third-party components and cost reduction via central maintenance of multiple projectors.
* Developed by Extron, IP Link driver allows device monitoring, control, and support over LAN when MediaLink controller, IP Link Ethernet control interface, or other IP Link-enabled device is installed. For more information, please visit www.extron.com/driverdownloads
Centralized Multiple Display Management
With enhanced multi-touch capability for pens or fingers, two PointWrite™ projectors can be used in conjunction to double the interactive projection surface, creating vast new opportunities for interactive learning in modern digital classrooms. In QWrite Whiteboard Mode, teachers can also run different applications or display, view, and annotate across two monitors.
Screen Size Adjustment
BenQ education projectors allow convenient screen size fine tuning through OSD menu to significantly save setup time, without need to physically adjust projector installation in case the sensitive short-throw image is not precisely aligned on the desired frame.
Remote Control Hotkey
Press the “Quick Install” hotkey on the remote control to setup the projector. This is a great time saver for managers performing initial projector installation work.
- Throw Ratio : 0.49
- Zoom Ratio : Fixed
- Lens Control : Manual Focus
- Lens Shift : N/A
- Keystone Correction : 1D, Vertical ± 30 degrees
- Projection Offset** : 105%
- Projection Size (Diagonal) : 70”-120”
- Projection System : DLP Single 0.65" WXGA
- Resolution : 1280x800 pixels
- Brightness : 3,400 ANSI Lumens
- Display Color : 1.07 Billion Colors
- Aspect Ratio : Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Light Source : Lamp (200W)
- Light Source Life* : 5000/10000/10000/15000 hours (Normal/Eco/SmartEco mode/Lampsave)
- Contrast Ratio : 20,000:1
- DMD Type : DC3 DMD Chip
- Built-in Speaker : 10Wx1
- Special Feature : Security Lock
- Kensington Lock : Security Bar
- I/O Port :
- HDMI x 2 (HDMI-2 share with MHL)
- PC In (D-sub 15pin) x 2 (share with component video)
- Monitor Out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
- Composite Video In (RCA) x 1
- S-Video In x 1
- Audio In (mini jack) x 2
- Audio L/R In (RCA) x 1
- Audio Out (mini jack) x 1
- LAN RJ45 x 1 (LAN control)
- RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
- USB (type A) x1 (power only 5V/1.5A)
- USB (type mini B) x 1
- IR Receiver x2 (front, top)
- Resolution Support : VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) *RB-Reduced Blanking
- Horizontal Frequency : 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate : 23Hz ~120Hz
- HDTV Compatibility : 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility : NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Power Consumption (Max/Normal/Eco) : Typical 260W
- Standby Power Consumption : Network Standby<2W, Standby<0.5W
Dimension and Weight
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD) : 296*120*239 mm
- Product Weight : 2.6 Kg (5.7 lbs)
- Operating Temperature : 0o ~ 40oC
- Noise Level (Normal/Eco) : 33/29dBA
- Accessories (Standard) :
- Remote Control w/ Battery RCE013 x 1
- Power Cord (by region) x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- User Manual CD x 1
- Warranty Card (by region) x 1
- Accessories (Optional) :
- Spare Lamp Kit 5J.JGE05.001
- Dust Filter 5J.JGV14.001
- 3D Glasses DGD5 5J.J9H25.002
- Document Camera S30 9H.J9L78.T3E
- PointWrite Kit PW02 5J.J9A26.12E
- PointWrite Touch Module PT12 5J.J8L26.13E
- Wall Mount 5J.J4R10.011
- On Screen Display Language : Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian /Persian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese/ Vietnam (30 languages)
- Lens : F/#=2.6, f=6.9mm
- Power Supply : AC100V to 240V, 50Hz to 60Hz