Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
- 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
- 2 Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 240W of PoE budget and Perpetual PoE.
- Fanless operation with operational temperature up to 50°C for deployment outside the wiring closet.
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management.
- RJ-45 and USB Mini-Type B console ports.
- USB Type A port supports file system.
|rnC1000-16T-2G-Lrnrn||rn16 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports; 2 1-Gigabit small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module uplink slots.rn|
|rnC1000-16T-E-2G-Lrnrn||rnExternally powered; 16 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports; 2 1-Gigabit SFP module uplink slots.rn|
|rnC1000-16P-2G-Lrnrn||rn16 10/100/1000 Power over Ethernet plus (PoE+) ports (PoE budget of 120W); 2 1-Gigabit small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module uplink slots.rn|
|rnC1000-16P-E-2G-Lrnrn||rnExternally powered; 16 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (PoE budget of 120W); 2 1-Gigabit SFP module uplink slots.rn|
|rnC1000-16FP-2G-Lrnrn||rn16 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (PoE budget of 240W); 2 1-Gigabit SFP module uplink slots.rnrn|