Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line-rate forwarding performance.
- 4 Gigabit Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP/SFP+) uplinks.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 370W of PoE budget and Perpetual PoE.
- Fanless operation with operational temperature up to 50°C for deployment outside the wiring closet.
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management.
- RJ-45 and USB Mini-Type B console ports.
- USB Type A port supports file system.
|rnrnC1000-24T-4G-Lrnrn||rn24 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports; four 1-Gigabit Ethernet small form-factor pluggable (SFP) module uplink slotsrn|
|rnC1000-24P-4G-Lrnrn||rn24 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (PoE budget of 195W); four 1-Gigabit Ethernet SFP module uplink slotsrn|
|rnC1000-24FP-4G-Lrnrn||rn24 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (PoE budget of 370W); four 1-Gigabit Ethernet SFP module uplink slotsrn|
|rnC1000-24T-4X-Lrnrn||rn24 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports; four 10-Gigabit Ethernet small form-factor pluggable plus (SFP+) module uplink slotsrn|
|rnC1000-24P-4X-Lrnrn||rn24 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports; limited PoE+ ports (PoE budget of 195W); four 10-Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ module uplink slotsrn|
|rnC1000-24FP-4X-Lrnrn||rn24 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (PoE budget of 370W); four 10-Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ module uplink slotsrn|