Discover a delightful new approach to working that is simple-to-use and offers a no-compromise collaboration experience. Upgrade your desktop with a virtual collaboration experience so stunning you will feel as though you and other participants are in the same room. Say goodbye to desktop clutter with a sleek Cisco® Webex DX80. Say hello to all-in-one desktop collaboration featuring High-Definition (HD) video, unified communications features, a display for your laptop, and expanded capabilities. The Webex DX80 offers:
- A dedicated, always-on HD video communication system
- An IP phone that provides essential features for knowledge workers
- A high-quality audio system for speakerphone
- A 23-inch 16:9 screen that provides an engaging experience for video calls
- A multitouch capacitive touchscreen that provides an elegant and powerful user interface
- A self-provisioning device that is simple for users to take out of the box and start using quickly
- Easy “One-Button-To-Push” (OBTP) calling that integrates with common calendaring programs
- Flexible registration models on-premises and in the cloud through Cisco Webex
- Ability for administrators to use Cisco Expressway™ Series for the secure connection of their remote workers
Features and benefits
Whiteboard and annotation
- Create whiteboard content and annotate on shared content.
- Share and collaborate on whiteboard content with meeting participants on the Cisco Webex Board, or Cisco Webex Teams app.
- Meeting participants using the Cisco Webex Room Series will see shared whiteboards as content on-screen and edit content on their paired Cisco Webex Teams app. Cisco SX Series and Cisco MX Series will get a notification of shared whiteboards on-screen and can view shared whiteboard content and edit content on their paired Cisco Webex Teams app.
- Supported on Cisco Webex-registered devices only.
- Ability to install in minutes: The Webex DX80 is an integrated device with fully touch-based on-screen controls. Just plug in the power cable and network. Get started with a simple set-up wizard. Authenticate to complete the setup.
- In-person video: With a large 23-inch screen and best-in-class video and audio capabilities, the Webex DX80 allows for life-like experiences.
- Top-notch monitor: You can use the Webex DX80 as an external monitor when plugged into a laptop. It has a high-contrast LED panel with a wide viewing angle and a full touch surface.
- Document camera: You can tilt the camera located on top of the Webex DX80 down to allow sharing of physical content and drawings.
- Inclinable screen: The Webex DX80 accommodates users who want to sit and use it at a reclined angle to type or draw at their desk comfortably. You can easily pull the device toward yourself; it reclines to a 40° angle to the table.
- Automatic wake-up: The collaboration system automatically detects when someone enters the room. It "wakes-up," says hello and provides guided instructions to make it effortless to start using the device.
- Share multimedia and presentations at the touch of a button: While on a call, you can see the laptop screen and share it instantly in full HD with the on-screen control bar.
- Enjoy the easy on-screen control interface accessible with a single tap on the screen.
- The system offers simultaneous HD video and content sharing.
- Audio is communicated through full-duplex, full-band audio (CD quality).
- Provisioning and configuration are easy with Cisco Unified Communications Manager or with Cisco TelePresence ® Video Communication Server (VCS) and Management Suite (TMS).
- The Webex DX80 registers to Cisco VCS and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based call controls, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) and to Cisco Webex.
An affordable way to purchase hardware
Cisco Webex Hardware as a Service provides a new way to purchase hardware with a simple, scalable and flexible way to pay. Stay up to date with the latest models of IP Phones and Webex Devices to enhance collaboration and create workspaces for the future. And get ready for all the power of Cisco's unified cloud platform! Learn more about Webex Hardware as a Service and the devices available.
- Components :
- Fully integrated unit including:
- Microphones and loudspeaker
- Included: Screen cleaning cloth, HDMI cable (2m), USB cable (2m), Ethernet cable (2.9m), and power supply.
- 23-inch (0.58m) LCD monitor
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- High-contrast IPS LED panel
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
- Viewing angle: +/–178 degrees (typical)
- Response time: 5 ms (typical)
- Brightness: 215 cd/m2 (typical)
- Color depth: 16.7 million colors
- Color gamut 72% (of NTSC)
- 10-point multitouch surface
- Supported PC input resolutions : Up to 1080p
- Ergonomic design
- The stand is retractable in the upright position for easy transportation
- You can tilt the screen from an angle of 11° to 50° from the vertical
- You can tilt the camera from an angle of –5° to 70° from the display
- You can lift the connector lid fully and lock it to the back of the unit with magnets
- The loudspeaker is mounted on the front panel and faces you
- Four digital microphones are mounted in two arrays
- Loudspeaker frequency range: 70 Hz to 20 kHz
- Microphones frequency range: 100 Hz to 20 kHz
- Front camera
- 63° horizontal field of view
- 38° vertical field of view
- Resolution: 1080p30
- F 2.2
- Privacy shutter
- Processor : TI OMAP 4470 1.5-GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- Storage : 8-GB eMMC NAND flash memory (embedded multimedia card; nonvolatile)
- Memory : 2-GB RAM; Low Power Double Data Rate Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory (LPDDR2 SDRAM)
- Ports and slots
- High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) type A port for PC or Mac video input
- HDMI type A port output (not in use)
- High-speed USB 2.0 ports:
- Three standard type A ports enable wired or wireless (dongle) headsets and handset use
- One standard type B port (reserved for future use)
- One Micro-B USB port with native RS-232 (serial port, intended for service only)
- Maximum of 500-mA power output at 5V or 2.5W for each USB port
- Physical buttons
- Volume up/down
- Visual indicator
- Camera LED indicator (incoming calls and camera activation)
- Microphone LED indicator (mute)
- Power button LED indicator (power on, sleeping, message waiting, and error)
- Physical dimensions (H x W x D) : 20.2 x 22.2 x 3.5 in. (51.2 x 56. 5 x 8.9 cm)
- Weight : 15.65 lb (7.1 kg)
- Rated: 60W maximum
- Low-power standby mode
- Physical security : Compatible with Kensington Security Slot
- Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for a direct connection to a 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network (IEEE802.3i/802.3u/802.3ab) through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both the phone and a co-located PC
- The system administrator can designate separate VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved security and reliability of voice and data traffic
- Cisco VESA mounting kit : The optional mounting kit includes an adapter that replaces the DX80 foot stand and provides mounting points for 75- x 75-mm and 100- x 100-mm VESA, allowing the use of third-party mounting solutions or the basic flush wall-mount included with the kit
- Operating temperature : 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Relative humidity : 10% to 90% (noncondensing)
- Storage temperature : –4° to 140°F (–20° to +60°C)
- Approvals and Compliance :
- Directive 2014/35/EU (Low-Voltage Directive)
- Directive 2014/30/EU (EMC Directive) – Class A
- Directive 2014/53/EU (Radio Equipment Directive)
- Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Directive 2002/96/EC (WEEE)
- NRTL approved (Product Safety)
- FCC CFR 47 Part 15B (EMC) – Class B
- FCC Listed (Radio Equipment)