The Cisco Touch 10 control unit is an intuitive device designed to give you a delightful experience when interacting with Cisco video conferencing systems – with just a touch or swipe of your finger. This touch-based unit is optimized for an effortless user experience – from launching and ending a video conference, to sharing content, to viewing contact lists and directories, and even accessing voicemail messages.
The Touch 10 supports the Cisco Webex Room Series and Webex Board video conferencing devices.
With recent innovations, the Touch 10 can be customized by adding or removing buttons, and adding panels for additional controls of the video system or the conference room environment.
Room scheduling can also be done from the Touch 102.
Features and benefits
Cisco Touch 10 control unit enhances the ease of connection and communication by providing instant access to meeting, contacts, directories, and content. Touch 10 combines beautiful design and effortless user interaction with a consistent experience throughout the Cisco room-based video conferencing device portfolio.
- Product compatibility : Cisco MX Series, SX Series, IX Series; Cisco Webex Room Kit, Room Kit Plus, Room 55 and Room 70. Webex Board Series
- Software compatibility
- TC7.3.11 or later
- CE8.3.3, CE9.1.1 or later
- Signaling protocols : TCP/IP
- Capacitive touch LCD
- 10.1-inch diagonal
- Resolution : 1280 x 800
- Power supply : Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Memory : 4GB
- Language support : English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish; (depends on software version)
- Physical dimensions (H x L x D) :
- 1.3 x 10 x 7.4 in.(3.2 x 25.5 x 18.9 cm)
- Maximum height in vertical position 6.4 in (16.3 cm)
- Minimal height in lower position on the table: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
- Weight : 1.92lb (0.87 kg)
- Power : Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af, 802.3, class 3 and 4
- Temperature range : 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Warranty information : Warranty information is available on Cisco.com at the Product Warranties page.