2 Kms Multimode Media converter
- Built-in a 2-port switch that supports modified cut-through frame forwarding packet forwarding system.
- Supports bandwidth control
- Supports IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-FX (Fast Ethernet, 100Mbps)
- Built-in 128KB RAM data buffer
- Supports auto MDI-MDIX function
- Supports far end fault function
- LED display for link/activity, full/half, 10/100M
- Longest transmission up to distance 120 km
- Easy Management
Seamless Media Conversion
Seamlessly integrate new fiber technology into existing network infrastructure with the D-Link DFE Series Media Converters to support a wide range of new applications and technologies and future-proof your network. Convert copper connections to fiber optic links leveraging existing cabling while avoiding costly across-the-board upgrades.
Copper to Fiber Conversion
The D-Link DFE Media Converters support a large variety of optical fiber types including multi-mode, single-mode or single-strand fiber cable. In addition, the DFE Series supports a wide range of connection distances to suit the needs of specific Ethernet to fiber applications.