Dell Latitude 5410 Business Laptop
Work faster wherever you are with the world's smallest 35.56cm (14) mainstream business notebook. *Our most scalable laptops are now the most intelligent with the built-in AI of Dell Optimizer.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10310U (4 Core, 6M cache, base 1.7GHz, up to 4.4GHz, vPro)
- Windows 10 Pro (64bit) English (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro for business)
- 4GB, 1x4GB, DDR4 Non-ECC
- M.2 128GB PCIe Class 35 NVMe 2230 Solid State Drive
- Ports & Slots
Features & Design
Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Does your PC know you?
Dell Optimizer is a first-of-its-kind AI platform that learns how you work and continuously adapts to your style to create a smarter, more personalized and productive experience.
ExpressResponse: Launch your most used apps faster. We use built-in AI and Intel® Adaptix™ Technology to adjust performance levels where you need them most.
ExpressCharge: AI improves battery performance by adapting to your typical power consumption and charge patterns. Always on the go? You’ll get an ExpressCharge Boost to gain 35% charge in about 20 minutes.* Have more time? ExpressCharge will automatically get you up to 80% in an hour.* And if you can’t charge your system right away, it will subtly adjust settings to preserve resources, such as dimming your screen or turning off Bluetooth when not in use.
Intelligent Audio: Dell Optimizer’s Intelligent Audio will automatically tune your system by adjusting background noise, managing speech volume and refining overall sound experience so you can hear and be heard better wherever you work.
A productive, scalable powerhouse
Power through the day: Get the world's longest battery-life in a 35.56cm (14) mainstream business laptop*. Optional Super Low Power panel gives you more power savings without compromising resolution, color or brightness.
Count on your connection: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) delivers nearly 3x faster speeds* and next-gen security to PCs and wireless networks*. When on the move without Wi-Fi, stay connected with up to 450 Mbps LTE mobile broadband speeds. Travel with ease with new eSIM technology that connects to more global carriers without having to switch SIM cards.
Room for every project: There’s nothing holding you back from your best work with scalable memory and storage, including up to 32GB DDR4 memory and up to 1TB of storage.
Graphics galore: Stream video, download and smoothly run applications with integrated graphics. Or add optional discrete graphics for even better graphics performance.
Ports for any purpose: Quickly connect to peripherals with a full range of available ports, including USB Type-C™, optional Thunderbolt™ 3* and legacy ports like HDMI and RJ45.
Fast performance: Up to the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 vPro® processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features and stability of Intel® vPro® Platform and align to a future-proof roadmap.
Beauty in every detail
Fresh new look: The Latitude 5410 is great for productivity with a design that's sleek and modern with a new lighter color.
Ultimate views: The display is packed with features designed to keep you focused on your work with four-sided narrow bezels, an anti-glare screen and a camera shutter for privacy. Featuring optional SafeScreen and next gen Super Low Power Panel technology.
Built with sustainability in mind: Our 5000 series Latitudes were the first to use post-industrial carbon fiber in the design and include up to 18% post-consumer recycled material. We use waterborne painted parts, which aims to create a healthier work environment. Dell has prevented over 2 million pounds of carbon fiber from ending up in landfills.
Work fast, stay cool: IT can now manage thermals within the BIOS, which saves on storage size and allows IT to focus on other critical software. Additionally, two pipes are better than one for removing heat.
Experience a new way to work with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace.
Intelligence built-in. Modernization built-on.
We know that having the right device is just the start to a great workday. Employees need intelligent, intuitive and responsive experiences that allow them to work productively and without interruption. According to research, 1 out of every 4 users would question their job and the company they work for if they had a negative experience with their technology.* Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is transforming the employee experience and ensuring IT has proactive, predictive and automated solutions to deliver on the promise of a modern workday, while simplifying their ability to deploy, secure, manage and support their environment.
Deploy : ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows IT to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one.
Secure : Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences. End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.
Manage : Dell Client Command Suite + VMware Workspace ONE offers integrated capabilities that deliver a unified endpoint management experience for IT, enabling them to manage firmware, OS, and apps from one console, while also creating seamless experiences for end users.
Support : ProSupport resolves hardware issues up to 11x faster than the competition. ProSupport for PCs offers 24x7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact IT when critical issues arise,* so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.
ProSupport Plus helps IT stay a step ahead and virtually eliminate unplanned downtime due to hardware issues. You get all the capabilities of ProSupport, as well as AI-driven alerts to prevent failures and repairs for accidents.*
Ports & Slots
1. External uSIM Card Tray (optional) | 2. uSD Reader | 3. Universal Audio Jack | 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 5. USB 3.2 Gen 1 with Powershare | 6. HDMI 1.4b | 7. RJ45 | 8. Wedge-shaped Lock Slot | 9. DC-in 7.4mm Barrel | 10. USB Type C™ 3.2 Gen 2 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort | 11. USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 12. Smart Card Reader (optional)
Dimensions & Weight
1. Front Height: 20.26mm (0.80), Rear Height: 21.18mm (0.83) l 2. Width: 323.05mm (12.72) l 3. Depth: 216.00mm (8.50) l Starting weight: 1.48 kg (3.26 lbs)*
- Processor : 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10310U (4 Core, 6M cache, base 1.7GHz, up to 4.4GHz, vPro)
- Operating System : Windows 10 Pro (64bit) English
- Base Options : Intel® UHD Graphics 620 with Displayport over Type-C for Intel 10th Gen Core i5-10310U
- Microsoft Application Software : No Microsoft® Office License Included 30 days Trial Offer Only
- Operating System Recovery Media : OS Media Kit Not Included
- Memory : 4GB, 1x4GB, DDR4 Non-ECC
- Primary Battery : 3 Cell 42Whr ExpressCharge™ Capable Battery
- Keyboard : Single Pointing International English Non-Backlit Keyboard
- PalmRest : Single Pointing, No Fingerprint and No SmartCard Reader, Displayport over Type-C
- Hard Drive : M.2 128GB PCIe Class 35 NVMe 2230 Solid State Drive
- AC Adapter : 65W E5 Rugged AC Adapter, 7.4mm Barrel
- Power Cord : E5 India Power Cord
- Wireless : Qualcomm® QCA61x4A 802.11ac Dual Band (2x2) Wireless Adapter + Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless Driver : Driver for Qualcomm® QCA61x4A 802.11ac Dual Band (2x2) Wireless Adapter+ Bluetooth 5.0
- Mobile Broadband : No Mobile Broadband Card
- LCD : 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) 220 Nit Anti-Glare Non-Touch, NO CAMERA (mic only), WLAN Capable
- Systems Management : No Out-of-Band Systems Management - vPro Disabled
- Processor Branding : Intel® Core™ i5 Processor Label
- Resource DVD : No Resource USB Media
- ENERGY STAR : No ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Regulatory Label : Not Selected in this Configuration
- Windows AutoPilot : No Windows AutoPilot
- Security Software : No Anti-Virus Software
- Freight Charges : FGA NB-OS-BTO Freight Charges(India)
- EPEAT 2018 : EPEAT 2018 Registered (Gold)
- Order Information : Regulatory Label for India
- Documentation : Document for MUI (English, Khemer, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic, Spanish)
- FGA Module : No FGA
- Base : Latitude 5410 CTO Base
- Non-Microsoft Application Software : Dell Applications for Windows 10
- Setup and Features Guides : Quick start guide Latitude 5410
- Shipping Material : System Shipment for India, Latitude 5410
- Chassis Options : Latitude 5410 bottom door included
- Hardware Support : 1Y Carry-In Service
- Extended Service : 3Y Basic Onsite Service
- Remarks : Battery Carries 1Yr Warranty from Invoice Date