HPE 1950-24G-2SFP+-2XGT Switch - 26 Ports - Manageable - 3 Layer Supported - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - 1U High - Rack-mountable - Lifetime Limited Warranty
26 Ports - Manageable - 3 Layer Supported - Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber - 1U High - Rack-mountable - Lifetime Limited Warranty
The HP 1950 Switch Series consists of smart web-managed Gigabit Ethernet switches with 10-Gigabit uplinks, for advanced small business customers needing high-performance connections to servers and network storage.
The 1950 Switch Series includes four switches: two standard models and two PoE+ models in 24- and 48-port configurations. The switches each have two 10GBASE-T ports supporting copper-based Category 5e-based cabling, and two 10G SFP+ ports for fiber connectivity. The PoE+ models both have a PoE power budget of 370 W to power up PoE/PoE+ compliant client devices.
The 1950 Switch Series has an intuitive Web-based interface for simple customization of network operation. It supports true-stacking, allowing up to four devices to be logically administered as a single entity, simplifying administration while supporting greater network redundancy. Models support both rack mounting and desktop operation. They have IPv4 and IPv6 operation, with Layer 2 switching as well as Layer 3 static routing. Other features include: link aggregation to boost link performance; VLANs, Access Control Lists, and 802.1X network login for enhanced security; and three versions of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) for added network resiliency. The switches come with a limited lifetime warranty covering the unit, fans, and power supplies, as well as 24X7 phone support for the first three years of ownership.
- Ethernet Technology :
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology :
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Port/Expansion Slot Details :
- 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Total Number of Network Ports : 26
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Package Contents :
- 1950-24G-2SFP+-2XGT Switch
- Mounting hardware
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Website Address : http://www.hpe.com
- Manufacturer Part Number : JG960A#ABA
- Product Differentiator (long) : Advanced smart web managed 24-port Gigabit PoE+ switch with 10G uplinks. This model has 24x 10/100/1000 PoE+/PoE enabled ports plus two 10GBASE T copper ports and two SFP+ ports for SFP+/SFP fiber connections. PoE power budget is 370 Watts.
- Power Consumption Description : 34 W (maximum)
- Input Voltage : 100 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- External I/O Ports : (24) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports (2) SFP+ fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports (2) RJ-45 1/10GBASE-T ports
- Latency : 100 Mb Latency: < 5 µs 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- Routing/switching Capacity : 128 Gbps
- Stacking Capabilities : Virtual 4 switches
- Throughput : up to 95.2 Mpps
- Memory and Processor : 128 MB flash Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB 1 GB SDRAM
- Management Features : IMC - Intelligent Management Center Limited command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager HTTPS RMON1 FTP Supported by HPE IMC and generic SNMP management platforms. Refer to documentation for MIB support details.
- Detailed Product Description : HPE OfficeConnect 1950 switch with 24 1GbE ports, 2 SFP+ ports, and 2 10GbE ports
- Weight (imperial) : 6.61 lb
- Weight (metric) : 3 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) : 17.17 x 6.3 x 1.73 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) : 43.6 x 16 x 4.4 cm