The high-end, high performance NAS based on Intel® Dual Core Server Processor has built-in dual 10Gig Ethernet ports and is the ideal professional desktop NAS system for small and medium size businesses. ReadyNAS with its 5 levels of data protection protects your data against human error, catastrophic events and silent data corruption. 5 years warranty and next business day hardware replacement guarantee worry-free IT. And "ReadyCLOUD" personal cloud provides file sharing and sync without boundaries.
Ideal for power users who need large storage capacity for high-end computing, storage and fail-safe data protection.
- High-performance, file-server, backup, disaster recovery (DR) and storage virtualization with up to 156TB of total storage.
- Up to 96TB of capacity* and up to 156TB capacity with EDA500 expansion chassis
- High quality metal enclosure design with LCD and 5-point touch buttons.
- Product Family : RN528X
- Available SKUs : RN528X00, RN528XE4, RN528XE6
- Model Description : ReadyNAS 528X 8-Bay
- Certification and Compatibility : Vmware vSphere ESXi 6.0
- CPU : Intel D-1508 Dual Core 2.2GHz Server Processor
- Memory : 4GB DDR4 with ECC
- # of Bays : 8
- # of Users : 20-80
- Internal Maximum (assume 12TB hard drives) : 96TB
- Total Maximum Capacity with Expansion : 156TB
- Drive Types Supported : SATA/SSD 2.5" or 3.5"
- Hot Swappable Drives : Yes
- eSATA Expansion Ports : 1, for eSATA HDD
- Gigabit LAN Ports : 0
- 10Gbps LAN Optical SFP+ : 0
- 10Gbps LAN Copper 10GBase-T : 2
- USB Ports : Three (3) USB3.0 ports, 1 front, 2 rear
- Power Supply : Internal 250W; input 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Hardware Warranty : 5-year
- Fan (mm) : 2 x 92mm
- Dimensions DxWxH (mm) : 288.55 x 192 x 319 (with feet)
- Weight (kg) : 9.35
Software and Functionality
- Cloud-discovery, Setup and Management : Yes
- Data Protection with Unlimited Snapshots : Yes
- Web-managed Replication for Disaster Recovery : Yes
- Real-time Antivirus : Yes
- iSCSI and Thin Provisioning : Yes
- Single DLNA Server for Local and Remote Streaming : Yes
* Using 12TB drives