- Dual lenses with 20 megapixel 4K sensors
- AI-driven camera array
- Motorized, integrated electronic privacy shutter
- Includes Poly Lens management software
- Connects to Poly G7500 and Poly Microsoft Teams Room
POLY STUDIO E70
The Poly Studio E70 is a first of its kind intelligent camera that brings mindblowing video quality, state-of-the-art audio features, and advanced analytics to modern meeting rooms. Dual cameras with 4K+ sensors are boosted by Poly DirectorAI technology to create an unparalleled video experience, perfect for hybrid working environments. The ability to seamlessly transition between a wide angle and narrow lens means that everyone in the room is seen in sharp detail. With Poly Lens enabling worry-free deployment and management, all
- you’ll need to do is immerse yourself in a truly life-like meeting experience.
- Dual cameras with 4K+ sensors.
- AI-driven camera array.
- Motorized, integrated electronic privacy shutter.
- Includes Poly Lens management software.
- Connects to Poly G7500 and Poly Microsoft Teams Room.
- Life-like video with dual cameras each with their own 4K+ sensor.
- Pinpoint-accurate speaker tracking and professional-quality group framing from Poly DirectorAI technology.
- Added security with motorized, integrated electronic privacy shutter.
- Connects easily to Poly G7500 and Poly Microsoft Teams Room on Windows for streamlined deployments.
- Poly Studio E70
- USB-C cable
- Ethernet cable
- Wall mount
- Meeting participant counting
- Air Quality Sensor*
- 2 lenses
- 120-degree HFOV, 70-degree HFOV
- 140-degree DFOV, 78-degree DFOV
- 20 Megapixel sensors
- Camera range
- Up to 25 ft/7.62 m
- 7.3x digital zoom
- UHD 2160p (4K) capture resolution
- Automatic group framing
- Automatic speaker framing
- 1x USB-C
- 1x Ethernet
- Power connector
- Poly Lens
- 802.1x support
- Certification management
- VESA mount kit
- Monitor Clamp
- External power supply
- Poly G7500
- Poly Microsoft Teams Room on Windows
- Support for standard USB audio and video drivers coming in a future release
- POE (Power Over Ethernet)
- 37V – 56V at .35A
- IEEE 802.3af
- Optional Auto sensing power supply 12V DC at 1.2A
- External power supply input spec: 100-240V 50/60Hz, 1.5A
- External power supply output spec: 12.0V DC, 5.0A, 60.0W, L.P.S
- Operating temperature
- 0 to 40 °C
- Operating humidity (non-condensing)
- 15 to 80%
- Non-operating temperature
- -40 to 70 °C
- Non-operating humidity (non-condensing)
- 5 to 95%
- Maximum altitude
- 16,000 ft
- 321 mm/12.63 in (W) x 102 mm/4.02 in (H) x 89.1 mm/3.51 in (D)
- 2 lbs/.907 kg
- One-year return to factory parts and labor