- Built in USB type A for charging
- SuperColor™ technology
- 2W cube speaker
- Immersive 3D viewing
- VGA, Composite and HDMI inputs
Bright Images in Any Environment
3,600 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Integrated Power Source
A built-in USB Type-A with power output (5V/1A) can be used to supply power to wireless HDMI dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters for connected dongles.
SuperColor™: Amazing Color Performance
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology offers a wider color range, ensuring users enjoy true-to-life color projection in both bright and dark environments.
Choose from 5 unique viewing modes for ideal viewing pleasure:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments
- Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook
- Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments
Packed with Speaker
Designed with integrated 2W speaker, this projector combines incredible projection with sound for all kinds of multimedia presentations.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA502XP HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-ray Players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode when it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA502XP’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Get your projector up and running instantly:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
Remote Control Functionality
This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote controls through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration, and operation during lessons or meetings. While a single remote control can command up to 8 different projectors.
Advanced Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.
Time Management Assistance
Presenter Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
A Simpler Way to Update Projector Software
ViewSonic Projector Software Update is available online and gives you the ability to keep your projector firmware up to date easily and conveniently; no need to take your projector in to a service center for software updates.
Projection Distance Calculator
Use ViewSonic projection distance calculator to find the best projector installation distance for your environment.
- Native Resolution: 1024x768
- DC Type: DC3
- Brightness: 3600
- Contrast Ratio with SuperEco Mode: 22000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source: Lamp
- Light Source Life (Nor/SuperEco): 5000/15000
- Lamp Watt: 190W
- Lens: F=2.5-2.7, f=22.08-24.28mm
- Projection Offset: 125%+/-5%
- Throw Ratio: 1.97-2.17
- Image Size: 30" - 300"
- Throw Distance: 1.16m-13.42m(100" @ 3.97m)
- Keystone: +/- 40° (Vertical)
- Optical Zoom: 1.1x
- Audible Noise (Eco): 30dB
- Response Time: 16ms
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
- Computer in (share with component): 1
- Composite: 1
- Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
- HDMI (HDCP): 1 (HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
- Audio out (3.5mm): 1
- Speaker: 2W
- USB Type A (Power): 1 (5V/ 1A)
- RS232: 1
- USB Type Mini B (Services): 1
- Power Supply Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
- Power Consumption: Normal: 240WStandby: <0.5W
- Operating Temperature: 0~40?
- Carton: Brown
- Net Weight: 2.1kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH) with Adjustment Foot: 320x210x123mm
- Language: English, French, Spanish, Thai, Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, T-Chinese, S-Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish, Indonesian, India, Arabic, Vietnamese
- Power Cord: 1
- VGA Cable: 1
- Remote Control: 1
- QSG: 1
- Lamp/Light Source: RLC-111
- Carry Bag: PJ-CASE-008