- 0.49 short throw ratio
- 20,000 hours lamp life
- HV keystone and 4 corner adjustment
- Dual HDMI inputs
- Built in USB type A for charging
Fit For Classrooms of All Sizes
0.49 short throw projection gives you room to work with when positioning the projector. With the flexibility to be placed within inches of a screen, users will be able to project big images in any space, while also keeping presenters clear of the projection beam and avoid image shadows.
Easy Central Management
The projector is Creston, AMX and PJ Link certified and Extron and vContorller compatible can be easily controlled and monitored remotely from a PC. IT personnel can manage up to 256 projectors at one time and control operations including scheduling through a LAN IP with an advanced, real-time alert system that sends status updates about power, lamp life, and unit location for simplified maintenance.
Easy Image Adjustment
Horizontal and Vertical Keystone correction along with 4 corner adjustment features eliminate crooked or distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time.
Equipped with dual HDMI inputs, PS601W allows multiple users to connect laptops or mobile devices for a high-definition experience without taking time to take turns.
Integrated Power Source
A built in USB power output (5V/1A) can be used to supply power to HDMI dongles, eliminating the need for separate power adapters for connected dongles.
Interactive module compatible
With the optional interactive package, (PJ-vTouch-10S), this projector becomes an interactive tool that transforms any surface into an interactive whiteboard. With the multi-touch capability, users can simultaneously annotate, write, or draw on the projected image to interact with the content and share ideas.
Instant Activation Upon Signal Detection
Get your projector up and running with ease two simple settings.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection and HDMI cable.
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
Immersive AudioVisual Performance
Bright Images in Any Environment
Packed with 4,000 lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in any setting, even in spaces with high ambient lighting.
SuperColor™: Best in Class Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology offers a wider color range, ensuring users enjoy true-to-life color projection in both bright and dark environments.
Fantastic 3D Viewing
The HDMI port allows users to display 3D imagery directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and connect to HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
When the Power Saving setting is turned on and no signal input is detected, the projector will automatically switch into Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode.
- Eco Mode: The projector will automatically switch from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 30%, extending the lamp’s lifespan.
Reminder for Time Management
The Presenter Timer is an embedded on-screen timer and a great time management tool for helping presentations run on schedule.
The sleep timer allows the projector to automatically power down after no signal has been detected. An easy way to save energy and extend the projector’s lifespan.
Reduced Energy Consumption
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Exterior & Rear I/O Connectors
- LED indicator
- Power Key
- Front IR
- Audio in/out
- USB Reader/USB WIFI
- Computer In
- Monitor Out
- Mini USB
Projection Distance Calculator
Use ViewSonic projection distance calculator to find the best projector installation distance for your environment.
- Native Resolution: 1280x800
- DC type: DC3
- Brightness: 4000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio with SuperEco mode: 22000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source: Lamp
- Lamp Life in normal mode: 10000 Hrs
- Lamp life in eco mode: 20000 Hrs
- Lamp Watt: 200W
- Lens: F=2.6, f=6.9mm
- Projection Offset: 110%+/-5%
- Throw Ratio: 0.49
- Image size: 60" - 300"
- Throw Distance: 0.63m-1.9m (100" @ 1.06m)
- Keystone: HV
- Optical Zoom: Fixed
- Audible Noise (Eco): 27dB
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
- Computer in (share with component): 2
- Composite: 1
- Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
- HDMI/HDCP: 2(HDMI 1.4/ HDCP 1.4)
- Monitor out: 1
- Audio out (3.5mm): 1
- Speaker: 10W
- USB type A (Power): 1 (5V/1A)
- RS232: 1
- RJ45: 1
- USB type mini B (Services): 1
- Power Supply Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
- Power Consumption: Normal: 260W
- Standby: <0.5W
- Operating Temperature: 0~40?
- Carton: Brown
- Net Weight: 2.6kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH) w/adjustment foot: 292x236x115mm
- Language: English, French, Spanish, Thai, Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, T-Chinese, S-Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish, Indonesian, India, Arabic, Vietnamese
- Power Cord: 1
- VGA cable: 1
- Remote Control: 1 (w/Laser pointer)
- QSG: 1
- Lens Cover: 1
- Lamp/Light Source: RLC-109