- Concentrate in complete comfort
- Immerse yourself in rich, clear audio
- Stay connected so you never miss a call
- Personalize your settings while keeping IT in-the-know
VOYAGER 8200 UC
Wherever work takes you, the Plantronics Voyager 8200 UC Bluetooth headset is ready to block out background noise so you can focus on your work, calls or playlist. With its contemporary, four mic boomless design, multi-device connectivity and active noise cancelling, you can easily leave distractions behind.
- Dual-paired omni-directional microphones with enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) optimise your voice while minimising background noise.
- Best-in-class dual-mode active noise canceling (ANC) lets you choose your preferred noise-reduction level.
- Dynamic mute alert detects and notifies you when you talk while on mute.
- Smart sensors allow you to answer calls by simply putting on the headset and automatically mute your calls or pause your music by taking it off.
- Contemporary, boomless design satisfies style-conscious professionals.
- 3.5 mm cord extends your listening time and is optimal for in-flight use.
- Smart sensor technology
- Call answer/end
- Dedicated mute/open listening mode
- 3.5 mm jack
- Four microphone boom-less design
- Dual-Mode ANC
- Intuitive volume and music controls
- USB Bluetooth adapter with mute indicator
- Up to 24 hours listen, 20 hours talk, up to 1 month standby time
- Up to 98 feet (30 metres) with Class 1 enabled device
- Dual-paired four mic DSP noise cancelling technology, dual-mode active noise canceling (ANC) technology, mobile wideband compatibility, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SoundGuard® DIGITAL: protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (during calls) detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-Weighted Average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
- Call answer/ignore/end/redial, mute, volume +/-, Bluetooth pairing, ANC 1/2, open mic, smartphone VPA access, power on/off
- B8200: Certified for Skype for Business and optimised for Microsoft® Lync®.
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others
- Bluetooth v4.1
- USB charge cable, 3.5mm audio cable, BT700 USB Bluetooth adapter, carrying pouch
- Touch to pair with NFC-enabled devices
Customer Support Headset